Of Randomosity and What Nots

My smelly garbage bin was stolen.
- It's nothing but a black bin which the whole neighbourhood has. Not sure what makes my bin so extraordinary.

I was woken up by a loud crash, bang, noise...
- Which happens to be a table fan of my housemate's fallen from the table. Physics? or Paranormal activity? Tell me about it.

My friends helped me out in the process of collecting stickers for a giraffe from Guardian.
- I find the process of collecting giraffe more interesting, although Giffy stares at me till I'm asleep every night now.

My faculty's Dean drives a what-seems-like-a-kancil-but-turns-out-to-be-some-Japan-Car.
- The thing is it's pink in colour, and with Pink Panther and Hello Kitty deco. Somehow it doesn't link, does it? Dean(man= male) - Pink - Pink Panther - Hello Kitty

The librarian kept telling me he likes my sandals.
- First time I said: yeah I love it too! Thanks! Second time: haha TQ (awkwardly) 

There's a container of seaweed biscuits, you know the chinese new year ones, on my table
- My housemate asked: You collecting tea bags?!

After studying law, I think I'm better off without it.
- 'cause it isn't in english. At least not layman's...

I still don't understand how I became the Swimming Manager.
- The only style I know is frog style. How embarrassing~

My parents are worried of me staying out.
- They think I might disturb my friends, according to them, I talk too much.  But hey, I can control ok... hehe

My alarm clock ain't ringing no more.
- I will listen to a sound  "tak", means it's time!

I'm all prepared to get a bike, since January.
- Bro: What are you waiting for? Me: No idea wehh


Quote of the day:
In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing.-Theodore Roosevelt

5 comments:

yiewdean said...

That must have been a fake dean. tsk tsk. imposters :P

iewnihc said...

eyh.... the name "Dean" is not copyright ok. hehe.

lyseng said...

first time leave comment here ~~~hehe ~~~~

earthquake la~~~haha~~

u want to buy bicycle o???good eh~~hehe~~~

iewnihc said...

lol... earthquake?!?! consoling urself?!

yunzsy™ said...

Hilarious lah! LOL Have to comment. But unfortunately, one whole list of stuff I typed just vanished when I ACCIDENTLY clicked something. TT______________________TT Chin Wei arh....!

Anyway... I lazy to type all over again la. Just wanna say that... Giraffe makes you cuter! :D Suit you super lot. HAAHAH. :D Plus Maybe you should ask the Dean to change car. hahahahha. Want a picture of it? :D

Last but not least, Law ain;t even english nor layman. T__T Why did I take that too? LOL

Hope to see you around soon. :)