Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan...

Went to Penang for two days, for a short vacation, luckily I'm not scheduled on any shifts for these days. Got a free ride from my uncle while he went there for his business.

Haven't been there for 4 years. Last time I went was to visit my new-born niece. And slightly before that was for LEO Forum. I could still remember some landmarks though, for instance: the penang bridge, haha... Gurney drive, the way to the famous kopitiam - Genting, rough idea on how to get to my cousin's house etc.

There's no need to ask what I did there as Penang is well known as the food haven. I ate Asam Laksa, Char Koay Teow, Prawn Mee, 2 plates of Chee Cheong Fun and the coconut tart. I have been controlling the amount of food consumed lately, I bet if my colleagues saw how much I ate at one go, they would be flabbergasted. Eating all these delicacies within such a short stay gave me a sense of satisfaction. Guess I should have short trips more often, exercise my intestines and de-stressing at the same time.

All righto, start to feel some rumble in my tummy now, better get some sleep now... tschao!!!

No comments: