Fallen Warrior- Part 2 =]

hohohoho~ time for some updates.

From my last post, I was admitted into the hospital the following week. Gone through CT scan with all those hi-tech machines. What I learnt in class was they will place you into a dark hollow tube, which is a complete threat to those who are claustrophobic. But this is different, it’s just a ring which will emit the ray, and the room is brightly lit.

But before you scan, you must first receive a contrast injection through the IV, which will be “pierced” into your arm. They couldn’t find my blood vessels, and had two failed insertion. Was doing my best to stay cool, haha~ When the radiologist asked me: Are you scared? Trust me I really felt like whacking his head off, yet still managed to answer him politely.

Anyway, report shows that there are a chain of swollen lymph nodes at my left neck and one at my right. And one of them swell more than a normal average swollen lymph can get. But before deciding on what to do with it, was on drip and antibiotics straight through the IV.

image

One of the bruises due to failed insertion. LOL. I have 5 of them…


image

Saw the red patch right below the pink cap? Accidentally stretched my hand, forgotten about the IV, skin tore a little.

Oh, and when there is air bubble in it, you can actually feel it.

image

I was in a double- bedded room, stayed there 3 days 2 nights. And I had three different roommates. Compared to them, I think mine is just a small case haha. And still I stayed on the longest…



image


Automatic pump for my drip


image

One bag is 500 ml.


image

N for Nannies!

They are just a button away.

Quite professional some of them, at least they placed a big smile on their faces when the doctors are with them.



All I did there is, eat (really scrumptious food!!!), sleep, watch movies. Left happily on the third day! Was given another two courses of oral antibiotic.

Had a great Korean lunch at D’ Strand.

image image

Baby Oct =] Kim chi soup

image Steam egg

image Awesome Awesome! Definitely going back there again, quite cheap! =]

4 comments:

yinlin said...

when u bring me there? wakaka...

iewnihc said...

the next round!!! =]
It's at the area that I showed on the way to Tropicana...

Anonymous said...

Wei, you got a good treat after checking out from 'hotel'? - Chen-

iewnihc said...

haha yea!
.