First time stepping into a box which loves to be called RED!!!





Oh well, Sun Mei insisted on taking this picture for remembrance... Was quite pai seh. I guess people walked pass me thinks that I'm really a big fan of Redbox. Not exactly... It's my first time to have a karaoke fun time in it!!! Yup, first time!! I'm sure you'll be thinking that I'm some ulu girl, from god knows where, who suddenly appears on earth... What to do, just so happen everytime my friends go I would either be outstation or coaching camps. It took me one year (or maybe longer than that) to fulfil my promise.



So call 5 Kld outing, well I just called the girls. Then, some people ask whether got guys going anot, so for the guys... sorry yea... super last minute. Thanks for coming anyway!!! I wanna thank Wan Tian and her friend, Zhi Wei!!! For giving me angpau lol... You girls ain't that old ya know! They aren't in the pic... left early... Really hoped all of you enjoyed yourselves, and will always remember my unique voice haha. I promise I'll learn all the words properly, lol I've skipped some of the lyrics 'coz just simply forget how to read those words. Worst come to worst, I'll just memorize the whole song like Wei Liang did! lol... (so this is what taiwan idols for huh?! motivate people to speak mandarin...)

We sang from 4-8.30pm. I don't think we will even stop if we're not hungry. So yea, we went DOME to have our dinner. Haven't been there for quite a long time. Why are there only the four of us? Hmm, quite a story. It's good if you don't know about it! =]

3 comments:

iewnihc said...

yeala... some ppl wana biao lei again

Lyn said...

sick of the chu dian song edi maannn.. haha

iewnihc said...

lol... tell sunnie mei...she'll smack u at your ass