Time to .... relax!

Wooohhooooooo...

Mix feelings in me right now...
Happy b'cause pre-U is done... Emo b'cause friends are leaving(and we just get to know each other for one year and 3 months...) Talking about fairness in life...pff

There's a list of things to be done, before I start to drill my head into books again.
  1. Rock climbing (Just went just now, should go more often guys! Really had fun... yet the not fun part is you 2 conning me into buying the chalk.. you know who you are... Anyway, I've improved! Could traverse sideways, want to know the secret?! Nyeheh... to be revealed soon...)
  2. Going to enjoy myself at Sunway lagoon and Redang!!!
  3. Rest at Bukit Tinggi...
  4. Enjoy the neck treatment at 128 Faubourg
  5. Visit the turtles conservation site. And count turtle eggs. And see the big Penyu Belimbing!
  6. Force myself into Aquaria as a part-timer...
  7. Coach a few camps

Not sure whether that's all... but I know I'll hear complains again.. Complaints from my friends for not spending time with them.. I guess that happens every holiday of mine.. so, I'm already hinting ya... showed you guys the list.. =]

No comments: