Lepern-ing

Lepern? Laipen? Leipern? No idea how to spell...
Learnt it from the recent Redang trip. It means Chill..
So Lepern-ing means Chilling...
Lepern la means Chill la... simple

Didn't get to blog on the Redang trip... wanted to get some pics then post. Yet when I got enough pictures... my CPU... can't be switched on. Sobs... Wonder Andrew will waive of the service charge for new friends...hmmph

Thus, skipping Lagoon n Redang trip, at the moment.

I went for a haircut, couldn't bare my thick red-fading-to-brown hair. Then straightened it...

Looked a little different.. told Chong Yi I looked like Angelina Jolie. Well people like him has 2 brains and more spare brains kept in the freezer... obviously he wouldn't be that gullible. (taking this opportunity to mock you... lepern la)

Went to 128 Faubourg yesterday for scalp massage and neck treatment. I got the complimentary vouchers for it, so all I need to do is relax and enjoy the services. Day before the appointment, they called... Ms. Chin? Would like to remind you your appointment at 128 Faubourg. I'm always being addressed as Ms. Chin... (cos i never give my full name... besides for them to spell my surname takes a donkey years)

It was an enjoyable experience. They massage right at the nerves... which makes me immediately switched to beta mode. So when is the next time I'll be going to them again?! When I think funding another person's education fees at my age is possible. Yet things are slowly changing in this world, so being more thrifty than usual is a must. (Even if you're called cheap-ass)

All right... that's all for now... Got to pack up for tommorrow's trip! And of course tonight's BBQ...

Auf wiedesehen!!!

No comments: