Contingency Plan, Just-In-Time Plan, What-The-Heck Plan

Have been busy every weekend since beginning of the year.

It's either at Kiara or Gasing Hill jogging, or hiking else where, or attending some events(eg. non-stop family dinner due to CNY), or experiencing parkour out of curiosity or probably stuck with classes(yeah have class even during the weekends!!!).

Had neglected cycling for a bit. What was worse was I hadn't exercise for about 2 weeks.

Last week went to Central Market with my friends, some exhibition there, everything sold there is either handmade or those really cool/ rare stuff that you hardly get a glimpse of out there. Bought this Osorezan CD by Eric Cordier, described as nice and soothing, it's all the sound of the surroundings, nature etc. This Eric guy took 15 years to compile all these sounds together. BUT, haha, I guess it ain't my type. So if you want it, do let me know, I'll sell you cheap cheap durian runtuh, lori langgar price!

And that was on Saturday. On Sunday went to Palace of the Golden Horses for UTAR ball. My silly motor nerves got me into signing up as a helper for the ball. We were there at 8.30am till 12am! Pretty much a waste of time during the day. But the night was great! First time I see so many performances for a ball! And the MCs were superbly impromptu. They just roll with the ball... A skill to be developed, definitely.

Class cancelled today. Had a ride at Desa Park City with a road biker. I shall rate it as mild compared to the first time where he brought me on road: Taman Tun- Penchala Link-Kiara. Starting point... My crib...

Looking forward for more riding sessions! =D

7 comments:

fazrul arhan said...

I miss to jog in Kiara.
It's really happening there. Need to motivate myself to schedule back my exercises.
Have you try running in kelana jaya?

lyn said...

woman... central MARKET la. lol. not central park.

iewnihc said...

hey fazrul...
yeah.... Kiara is good! better in the trails!

Nope... where in KJ?

iewnihc said...

lyn!
omg... i din realize...

fazrul arhan said...

If you know the big GIANT just opposite of the LDP highway to IKEA,
there is the lake. It smaller but not bad :)

iewnihc said...

fazrul...
ahhh that... been there when i was rally young =/
hehe

yinlin said...

i like the 'durian runtuh, lori langgar'..LOL