New Pets

After a month, mourning for my lost... my dog - Ee Ee. I've decided to move on... and get a new pet!!! Since Carina is giving away her pets... I decided to have it instead. No worries, this time it's not a dog. Something close to a dog... have sensitive ears, nose... just that they can't bark nor make a single sound.

Rabbits... yeah rabbits... Can't do much... just eat, sleep and poo!!! And they sort of know my hand signals... they know when I'm angry= hand at "slapping face" position lol... because they've been fighting. They know when I'm feeding them I'll snap my fingers, then you can see movements in the cage.
There's 2 of them. One white, one brown(Carina states that IT IS grey... but... I'll stick to brown, cos it's brown), both males. The white one, as it is bullied by the brown one constantly, has gotten a little cuckoo. Just stay at a corner. I think if I carry it and throw, he will still stone. Probably under depression. The brown one is the opposite. Very wild, if he sees you reaching out for his ball(as in the toy ball), he will quickly hide his ball underneath his belly, then push you to the side.

White bunny


Brown bunny

Looks like a koala

Brown bunny make his own bone out of carrot... cool rite

They have no names in particular. When I call out bunny, they will show some respond. Of course the brown one will stand. The white one will just look at me. Hmm... I think I should sell the carrot bone on ebay. LOL.