Weekends at KL

It is like a must to stay at KL during my hols, because that's the nearest place from my house (I guess). So yea, since Pavillion is done, it became our shopping target (window shopping... hehe)

My mum and I was bored, so we decided to go to this cute shop... Kenko! For those who doesnt know what it is, it is a place for spa!!! Fish spa!!! Okla, when I see this spa centre, I think its cool, you know, first built-in fish spa in shopping complex. And what more, small 'lil fish come to eat up your dead cells and help you to "treat" your leg. Cool la... why not cool... It is RM 38 by the way...

So we went to wash our legs and find a nice spot to dip our legs in. Then a 'swarm' not shoal but swarm of fishes, due to their ganas-ness, aimed at our leg. First you can feel a tingling sensation at the heels. Then there's more and more, till they covered your whole feet. At first it is quite ticklish... after a while your whole feet just felt numb. Like there's some kind of vibrator or something.

This is a pic of my foot. Hehe, a lot of fish eh... Cool... Then I looked around. Majority of the people (when I say majority... it really means most of them-- 88%) have half of the number of fish I have on my feet. Gosh, at first I was darn happy, my feet are treated by these doctor fish, and gonna glow radiantly. After looking around, I wanted to dig a hole and hide my face ...LOL... It's like a false assumption is about to fall on me anytime ---> Haven't been washing her legs or bathe cleanly.

Like how I looked at the others, the others looked at mine too... Probably they're wondering- must be the water there warmer...hehe. The whole experience was fantastic, a whole new encounter, totally thrilling and of course a lil embarassing.

No comments: