Hibernating period...

Sigh... Guess my choice of not sharing my secrets out to anyone at all is correct. The other day, accidentally seeped out just one line. But it's no big deal, contains no improtant details in it anyway. Yet after telling the person it's nothing much, and should just forget about it, that person actually asked around about it. So much of helping ya? It's alright, luckily I spill out nothing. But saying sorry after that? What's that for? So have you thought about the question I asked you to ask yourself... about being ethical or not? If you're 16 years old and below, probably I would accept the word sorry. At this age, you should know this word doesn't really mean anything... unless it is all by accident...

This thing is long time over anyway, so lepern la...haha... just forget about it, alright?

And um my series of holidays will be posted up soon... just got my computer back! Still collecting photos. They are important... pictures worth a thousand words ain't it?!

One more thing, I'm 'abandoning' my phone till end of August. I'll check who called or text from time to time though. Why? Reason being I want to have more time for my own, I want to start hibernating, not that any of you bothers me... hehe... so don't terasa.

Till then... Tschao!!!

No comments: