Don't Apply for Streamyx! Til You Read This..

Streamyx a.k.a. TM net, with the Blue Hippo

When you're living at Malaysia, every thing here moves slowly, not only the internet connection, and it also highly depends on who is doing it, get what I mean?

Anyway, connection was really slow last week, and there were no connection at all for the past 3 days. No earlier notices, nothing. Worst thing was, we called up, and they don't even know why there's no connection. GG.

On top of that, we realised that our 512k plan is not upgraded to 1M plan. And we have paid 88MYR for so many years. They kept telling us our plan will automatically be upgraded to 1M.



It's really your choice to meddle with this really slow service. I guess it's time for me to potong it! and get P1 W1Max.

Here are some good read on how slow Streamyx can be:


More complaints on Streamyx here:
http://www.google.com.my/search?rlz=1C1CHMR_en-GBMY325MY325&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=streamyx+%2Bblog

To Mr. Blue Hippo: If you can't have good rapport with your customers, isn't it time for plastic surgery?
 Please state your comments/ complaints/ critique on Streamyx here guys! This is going to be on first page.

6 comments:

Aaron Foo Chee Mun said...

Wimax is also slow... sometimes it won't even connect. Go DiGi!

I'm using Streamyx ... it seems ok to me.

P1 Wimax? lol... horrible! First week of having it was fantastic, after that.... horrible!

Digi? Having it for about a month now, still working fantastic!

iewnihc said...

wow... you tested all 3?! but I heard lots of good reviews on P1 Wimax.

excalade89 said...

To me, Streamyx is still ok, though it's not really stable. When you compare Digi, Celcom, P1 and Maxis in terms of comments to their services, it's the same as each and every one of them complain on them. Overall the Malaysian lines are considered bad. I hope the govt. really put the money on upgrading the lines as promised in the National Budget 2010.

*It's only my opinion. Thousand apologies if I'm wrong*

I come here as I'm currently reviewing comments for the right broadband service so that I won't regret for the future, haha...Thanks for sharing and do visit my blog as well :)

iewnihc said...

hey Victor nice write up. =]

Oh well I heard the govn are reluctant to upgrade the cables, too pricey...

Good luck to your choice. One more thing.. vista doesnt support maxis broadband. So yeah, if ur a vista user... take note of it =]

lionel0008 said...

At least my Streamyx line is stable.

The worst part about streamyx is when you compare all the world prices with them.

Not a pretty sight as they over charge us.

Search for the broadband section on my blog if interested.

iewnihc said...

thanks for leaving ur comment Lionel =]