Hey Readers!

I just found out most of the people around me reads my blogs! Wee~

I've got a long lost friend from LEO, Ming Sheng, told me my posts were so interesting that he spent more than an hour going through my blog!!!

My Taylors' and uni friends were like: Omg, I lurvve your mango post!
I told them there's part 2 for it already. And they answered: Yeah, you've got an evidence at home now! lol

My Dad was a constant updater for the churches burnt post. Sms right up!

My Bro too... sent some links over.

Some people thinks I'm doing Zoology, as there's more posts on animals than other topics. (No I'm not ok. I don't mind working with animals though.)

My Mom spends her lunchtime reading through.

I couldn't help! But some of them laughed over it out loud, when they are supposed to be quiet at the particular place.

My Twitter friends from all over the world commented on it! Thanks people!

So far those who commented on my posts left their names behind, but there's three anonymous. Guess you won't wanna remain anonymous as it's hard for me to acknowledge you and thank you! =D

***
I appreciate what you readers have done so far: commenting, passing the link around to others etc. At least now I know that you all represent the stats I've been seeing from Google Analytics!



1 comment:

yunzsy™ said...

Yeah! Your welcome! :D HAHAHAHAHHAH. ;)