Old granny stole my MNG... again~

Old Granny enjoys again...
Some of you may not have read about this yet... So here's a brief recap:
This old granny who collects recyclable products around my neighbourhood loves to come around my mango tree. Get a good read here: MNG stolen =(

So yeah... she's wearing a yellow shirt this time. With a cooler galah to pluck mangoes. After some feedbacks here and there, this time I called out: Mak Cik... (not shouting, just loud enough for her to hear.)

Gosh, I should get a video cam. Her reaction was really fast! After a mango fell on the ground, and she heard me calling. Both of her eyes went reaaally big, she placed her galah away. Bent down to grab the mango... And walked up the street real fast.

Mak cik ar... Mak cik... If you were a little slower and ask whether you can have more mangoes, I am more than willing to give you mangoes stored in my house.

Concrete evidence now in my house. Picture as below.. hehehe:



You may be thinking 'What's the wirings for?!'
It's to make the whole plucking process easier.
Don't understand? Go plant a mango tree. =)
I'm serious...



Anyway this is a baby bamboo... gosh I think she got this from my neighbour.
Right from its roots, as you can see.

I would like to say congrats to her again! She's the star of my day! My blog too! And I would like to thank her on behalf of my prairie dogs for having a new toy to nibble on!  

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

hmm.. stealing mangoes..
perhaps she really like mangoes? =)

kenwooi.com

iewnihc said...

Oh well probably she does.
But she can ask =/

yunzsy™ said...

AHAHHAHA. AGAIN??? LOL. Solid evidence now weh! LOL. Ah by the way, I see something new for your header. xD I see...

a super cute picture of you! XD

iewnihc said...

haha thanks sy! =]