The Everyday Journey Home...

After the last study break, some of my classmates decided to stay at college till 8pm to study. Most of the time it's always Natasha, Melvin, Min Jern, at times Wern Li, and me who stays back.

Every night, after a day of hardwork, I'll hop into Tasha's Red hot chilli padi car and get started on my daily routine. I'll toy with her newly-bought "brain-teaser" - the Chinese Puzzle Cube.(someting like that). As soon as I've learnt how to fix it back, I did it forward and backwards until I got bored of it.

At the same time, I'll keep checking whether I have messages on my phone. Not as if I'm paranoid or something like that, but her radio... seriously... kept letting out the electronic noise. Zep zep... zep zep zep... First few days I sat her car, I kept touching my phone, sometimes there's a message or two, but most of the time there's nothing. As a Science student, I think it's because there are 2 phones near the radio, and when we cross over from a region to the other, the base station will change. With her radio being so sensitive, double of unwanted power present, and these unwanted power will add themselves onto the radio signal randomly... Thus, those zepp zeppp zep sound gets more frequent.

zep zepp zeppppzep....

No comments: