My appreciation to the 7 of you...

Cover Girl May '08

I will always cherish these times...

When Chia Yin ask me whether I "L" her anot... and there's always the same stunned yet still-smiling look on my face... And I need not talk to her much... 'cause whatever she says is what I wanted to say, we both know what our answers will be, we both know what we're thinking right at that moment... We've got some aerials connected up there!

I appreciate you my dear friend... You're the one that always put me back into pieces. And now I will really say it like I mean it... I "L" you!!!

When June slaps or poke me during Physics... and I'll do the same... as both of us always get tired during Physics (you know... the after-lunch syndrome). Also when June always laughs over my misfortunes... Remember my poor pencil box, drawn by someone who calls himself Leonardo Da Vinci... You laughed from... Taylor's Main Campus to Taylor's Business School.. June, I will never forget you calling me meh meh sheep... and your laughters...

I appreciate you juney-looney... you really have a contagious laughter!!! Bringing out the happiness from me when I'm blue...

When Yin Xian had to type out all the signs in math thru sms... Just because I do not know how to do the questions when I'm at home... And she's the only one in my clique that has a boyfriend.. get to listen to lots of interesting stories from her. Well, a little advice from Ms. iewnihc... People says Life is like a long road, never ending. Yet naturally there'll be pot holes here and there (governments-our conscious, has a slower human reaction time lar... after quite a long period only fill it up), and if you ever reach a junction, I'll suggest you start weighing the goodness and badness that you'll gain from each of it, and make a firm decision.

I appreciate you!!! Very much... lol... I've no idea who would be so nice to reply my questions thru sms. Teaching me step by step... *Please don't leave me...*

When Wern Li starts talking about shoes... I think you can turn your passion on them to a business after A levels... And then, no more Jimmy Choo. Cos it's gonna be Werny Shoe!!! I totally miss those times when we shared our thoughts on our future... Although it is quite far-fetched at times... well like people say " As human's, we must dream big!!!' So why not..

I appreciate you... I've always looked up to you as an older sis. You've a very mature mentality, which is good! That means you do not people to tell you what's wrong or right... Cos you already know it yourself.

When Anusha slaps my butts and hugs me... Quite obscene... yet I'll miss it. Not like I'll get someone to do that to me in future... unless I got myself a hunky bf. LOL. Another June, just that she laughs by her own and most of the times there's no particular reason.

I appreciate you... you're always easy-going and fun to talk with.

When Mun Yee is absent again... haha. Not that I want you to be absent, just that, you know, people like me drinks 2.5 liters of water per day, which is counted little, and how much you drank??? 500 ml. OMY!!! I'll always remember that day, when you fell down from the stairs and quickly turned your face to the back..( the omg got any leng-chai see-anot look)

I appreciate it when you always get back to your cool-ness rather quickly. Cos by doing that, I know that I should get mine back too. Need skills to do that ya know... cos I can never stop myself from laughing in one minute.

When Evan say "Aiyo, so what are we waiting for?!" That actually helped us to fasten our decisions on where to eat for lunch. Evan, you're someone that I think is really firm on your decisions... very... pro... And when we played pictionary!!! Can never forget those drawings and those unstopable laughters.

I appreciate all these moments, with you around us, things sort of got alive again... And I would take this chance to thank you again for reminding me to attend all Editorial meetings...


GIRLS... All the best in your future undertakings... Just remember when everything starts to go out of hand... you still have a friend call Chin Wei...

till then...





2 comments:

Unknown said...

well wei wei~.

thanks a lot for everything. for appreciating our times together, for all these months. yea. somehow we just click together erm after airina left i guess. then tada!

twins. or rather, crime partner. you missed out a part actually. there's one time, we brought torte out with your detective jacket, OMG.your expression and sound effect at that time. dot dot. unforgettable. However. If there's a chance we meet in uk or somewhere later in our life, i hope the spark between us won't fade.

must keep in touch by:
*giving me hugs
*sending me postcards
*sending me valentines pressie
*love letters
*giving me kisses
*and telling me constantly, I L YOU LCY!

iewnihc said...

Hey Chia Yin...

Ah yea... that i can never forget too... still stuck in my head... *pink panther melody playing*

I can't guarantee doing all the things you have listed out... but I'll sure can do most of it!!!