Fascinated...

Hmmph...

Haven't been studying much... Today (as in May 25) is cousin I Yen's wedding. What does his wedding got to do with me studying?!?! Oh well, he ordered flowers from Carina. So yea, to make sure the flowers are fresh... we have to start arranging the flowers 2 days before. As we are still new to this business, we did not plan everyting properly. We started late. As there's a dinner a day before the actual wedding day, we had to attend it, meet all my relatives and resumed at 12.30am. There's quite a number of us involved, thus Carina and I had to make around 24 corsages.

Roses to be diplayed at the Groom's house - I made this!!!

Bridal Bouquet

Flowers to be placed at the Reception


My bro - disturbing us and keeping our energy levels high at 2.40am


In the midst of flower-making, I noticed this, was fascinated by it. Picture above is when the lilies first came. Few days later, it evolved. Really! Its anther filled with pollens appeared( Pic below). Anyway, I've checked, no way they can have self-breeding. Anthers way below its stigma.


Good thing for me to help her out. Took up some skills in arranging flowers! Quite cool....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really thanks for your help and support. i appreciate it a lot.

Thanks,
Carina

iewnihc said...

don't mention it... =]