Tagged...

1.) At what age do you wish to marry?
Never really thought of it....


2.) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
To some place where there's less human access. Bermuda triangle?! hehe who knows I can find my way out then I can sell my journal, give talks about my experience of struggling for survival...

3.) What's your favourite thing to do?
Take my guitar and start strumming... makes squeaky sounds at times, yet calms me down somehow.

4.) Do you think money can buy happiness?
In some context yes. Otherwise no. If a family is in poverty, to them only money can get bread and butter for them, and to them that is happiness all about.

5.) Do you believe you can survive without money?
What kind of question is this... with all the prices rising way up, I doubt I can live without them. Even if I plant and rare sheep(lamb chop...), nah no way! There's people stealing mangoes from my tree already, what do you think will happen to my lamb?!

6.) What are you afraid to lose the most?
The person who always look back at me whenever I look at the mirror.

7.) If you win 1 million, what will you do?
Buy more lotery ticket.. haha... nah will keep it in my savings... (sorry ar, have to be thrifty)

8.) Dream job?
Do research on marine life on a small secluded island.

9.) List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you.
(must I do this...)
cheerful, outgoing, outspoken

10.) If you have only one wish, what will you wish for?
I wish there's no discrimination among ..... (finish the sentence for me?)

11.) If you could rewind time, would you?
Nope, I don't wanna retake those exams... =]. Besides, I feel contented with my life right now.

12.) What's your ambition?
To help my fellow sharks, so that they can live longer with their fins.

13.) If you can teleport once, where would you go?
Go to Denmark. Malaysia is soo not cold...

14.) What do you think is the most important in your life?
My brain

15.) If you could undo one mistake in the past, what would it be?
Told you I'm happy with things now, no need to undo...

16.) If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
My not frequent-but quite often-sometimes too much-LOAness

17.) What music have you been listening to recently?
Jay Chou's Qing Tian

18.) What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
Bring more guests into camp 5... not only 2 person

19.) What is your dream at this very second?
Spend more time with my going-to-leave-M'sia friend

20.) What type of people annoy you?
Those that eat dogs, shark's fin, turtle eggs... Imagine the animals find your limb tasty, and only eat your limb, man... without the doctors you gonna bleed to death. And and... imagine those animals preying on your well born baby.

Anyway, I really wanna see your answers, so you've been tagged!!!

  • Nadia
  • Jun Horng
  • Sen Ming
  • Yi Lyn
  • Natasha
  • Chia Yin
  • Melody

No comments: