Down Down Down Up Up... Down Down...

Hip Hip.... (Hooray!!!)

Thanks to Nicholas a.k.a Jack a.k.a Eehan and Chong Yi! I've learnt how to strum!!!

Finally I knew what's h and p for... hammering and plucking... They both mentioned about Qing Tian - by Jay Chou. So decided to learn up that song...

Went searching for the chords at ultimate-guitar.com.

One thing made me laughed...

Em C G D
Gu Shi De Xiao Huan Hua Cong Chu Sheng Na Nian Jiu Piao Zhe
Em C G D
Chong Nian De Dang Qiu Qian Shui Ji Yi YI Zhi Huang Dao Xian Zai
(Em C G D) [Jay mumblin lyrics...]

They wrote the pronounciation of the lyrics, and after 2 lines the person couldn't get what Jay Chou is singing, he wrote ~ Jay mumblin' lyrics...lol... (ok, probably its only me who laugh at things like that... so just tell me its funny beri muka sikit)

Praticed all noon... I think it starts to sound more like what I hear from the song.

Played a short part of Romance De Amor to my sister thru the phone... No sure what she heard, she said: 'What?!... Not bad la, Not bad...' (Hey that's just a sneak peek, I'll be playing the full, perfect song once your back)

I'm glad to have a guitar at home, plus only got it for RM 70. Cheap Cheap... I still remember there's a row of shoplots selling clothes, forgotten where is it, but yeah, they sell cheap stuff, then they wrote: Pokok Tumbang! Langgar Lori! in front of the store showing their goods are reasonably priced. Yet I still can't figure out why must a tree fall and a lorry to involve in accident used to describe something that is affordable?

Better go off now, watching Wanted later on... starring AJ and James McAvoy..

No comments: