job... my job...

I've got accepted!!! By camp 5 last Thursday...

What have I done so far? I haven't started working yet. Still undergoing training.
Training=No pay! haha

So how's being trained at camp 5 like? It's quite professional. I'm like the guinea pig actually. They have implemented on the training modules. And I'm the first one to experience it, a total of 9 modules(long ones), holly molly...

I've been sticking very close to my operational manager, Sharon. Even my colleague say I'm like a small little duck following behind her... (Wanted to joke at first: You meant she's a duck too?! But since it's not nice to joke this way to a manager so I held my breath... what's more? she's pregnant)

From Monday to Wednesday, was busy reading manuals. Then she'll start bombarding me with questions. Today I went at 8 am, so that she could spend more time on my trainings. Managed to finished 3 modules in one shot. Woo hoo... Yet something happened, so she didn't feel like training me so much, so all the way she kept saying I don't know.
'What should I ask the person?'
"I don't know"
'Fine!'
I answered with a nice tone lar of course. Was doing data entry, then half way a call came up. Forced to answer. I spoke quite slowly, did not intro myself and went on with bookings. Right after I hung up...
"Hey... Don't need to tell people this is camp 5 is it? What about your name?"
So in my mind, I kept practising... ~Hello Good Afternoon! This is camp 5! Chin Wei speaking! How may I help you?~ Over and over again... And she called from her office to check on me... Eventually got tongue-tied lol...

Apparently, today was quite fun. I prefer walking around and absorbing things rather than sitting all day long and study. With Sharon, however strict she is, she's still have the smiling face at all times. Guess she's glad with me memorising all the price and all, and eagerly putting me on schedule this weekend, instead of next weekend. And I learnt faster by not doing the right thing first...

The toughest question she asked was:" Do you want to climb???" I couldn't climb for free yet, not until I start my duty... Wanted to say YES so badly. Was counting the odds of her yelling at me. So I intelligently answered a firm 'No'. Smart choice. 'cos she called me good girl in the end.

Couldn't believe I'm reading this much during my holidays... Can't wait for tomorrow! 4 hours assessment. And will be done!...for the time being...

Aight... Signing off for now!

Attract positive thoughts by first thinking postively!

No comments: